Humidifier Installation & Service
Furnace humidifiers are an excellent way to improve the air quality and overall comfort in your home. Many home owners have turned to these systems because of the numerous benefits they offer.
The Benefits of Residential Furnace Humidifiers
- Improve overall health and comfort of everyone in your home
- Reduce dry skin and improve overall hydration
- Reduce joint and muscle pain, raspy throat, sore eyes, and mental concentration
- Reduce stuffy noses and improve allergy and asthma symptoms
- Help protect furnishings, including hardwood floors and woodwork
- Significantly reduce risk of respiratory infections in the cold months
- Help control the occurrence of airborne infections
Can Installing a Humidifier Save on Energy Bills?
Absolutely! In the summer warm, humid, summer air feels hotter than it actually is because of the moisture it contains. The same principle applies to your home in the winter. By keeping the relative humidity inside your home at an ideal level, you can turn your thermostat down a few degrees and still feel comfortable
Professional Humidifier Installation
Having an expert install your homes humidifier is vital for a number of reasons. Improperly installed humidifiers can put too much water into the air can lead to reproduction of dust mites or mold growth, which can have a harmful effect on the air in the home. This is why it is very important to have an experienced professional install your system.
Expert Humidifier Repair
Experiencing air quality levels that are less than desirable? Notice dry skin, itchy eyes, or frequent sore throats in the winter? When you call the experts at One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning you will get a licensed and fully insured technician with years of training and experience. Give us a call to have one of our professional HVAC technicians diagnose and repair your humidifier today.
See What Our Customers Are Saying