Heat Pump Repair
Need your Heat Pump Repaired?
We’ll get you comfy again, in no time!
- Any type of heat pump, any repair needed
- We’re experts with old heat pumps
- And we still FIX ‘em!
How can we help you today?
1. This is an emergency. I need help right away!
Not a problem. Just call us at (810) 214-4027 for emergency repair.
Please Note: There is an additional fee for this front-of-the-line emergency response, but boy do we get there fast!
2. I’d like to schedule a non-emergency repair.
Sure thing! Click the button below to book your appointment, and we’ll take care of you.
Even if you have extended the life and efficiency of your heat pump with annual maintenance, every homeowner eventually faces the need for a repair. If so don’t put it off.
“Your heat pump is basically your AC running backwards. So when we fix your heat pump we’re often fixing your AC too.”
When you need help, Mrs. Michael wants to be your guy!
We promise to:
- Arrive on time. If we miss our narrow appointment window for ANY reason, then you’re repair will be FREE
- Diagnose your issue and conduct a thorough investigation of your entire system
- Identify the problem and show it to you
- Present you with ALL your options (and cost of each) that can solve your problem
- Let you choose the best option for you, your family and your budget
- Fix the problem according to your preference
- You pay only the price you agreed to up front
See all of our Guarantees here
NOTE: we also offer heat pump maintenance that keeps your whole system in perfect working condition, and greatly extends its lifespan. Check out our Mrs. Michael Cares Club for details!
Symptoms of a Heat Pump Problem
- Not heating (or cooling) as it normally does, which is the most common symptom
- Strange noises like grinding or rattling, caused by a loose fan blade, failing compressor, etc.
- Poor airflow: can be caused by a clogged air filter, damaged fan motor, faulty blower, etc.
- Increased energy bills caused by a clogged air filter, a refrigerant leak, etc.
- Frozen Coils caused by low refrigerant levels, malfunctioning defrost cycle, etc.