Heat Pump Installation
We can install your new heat pump right away! Or we could just FIX your old heat pump.
Far too many HVAC companies push their customers into a replacement over a repair, even when that’s not what’s best for the customer.
Mrs. Michael gives you an honest assessment, along with ALL your options.
How can we help you today?
1. I need to get my heat pump back up and running now
Sure thing! Just call us at (810) 214-4027, and we’ll be at your doorstep in a flash . . .
2. I’d like to get a Free Second Opinion
Have you been told your heat pump needs to be replaced? Do you want other options? We will happily offer you our 2nd Opinion, at no charge. Just call or click to book it, and a masterful technician will come out and:
- Reassess your heating system health, top to bottom
- Run diagnostics and determine repair options
- Then give you ALL possible solutions, with an upfront price for each option.
3. I need a new heat pump system, installed the RIGHT way.
If you know it’s time to replace it, call us at (810) 214-4027 or contact us now, and here’s what we’re bringing:
- Pro installation of almost any brand of heat pump that exists
- An extra couple of hours fine-tuning and customizing your new heat pump to peak efficiency, once we’ve installed it
- Uncompromising New Install Inspections
We’re also very proud of our amazing Guarantees which we encourage you to check out.
THIS heat pump replacement and installation done RIGHT,
because we believe our purpose is to make your life better, by making a difference you can FEEL in your home!
We’re able to pull off little miracles every day thanks to our incredible team. We feel so blessed to work with such a first-class group of folks, and we believe you’ll feel that way, too.
Some things to consider when replacing your heat pump:
- Age of the System: Heat pumps typically last between 10 to 15 years with proper maintenance. An older system is more likely to experience frequent breakdowns and require costly repairs.
- Efficiency of the System: Newer heat pumps are more energy-efficient than older models. If you’re experiencing high energy bills, a more efficient heat pump will definitely save you money on your energy bills.
- Repairs Needed: If your heat pump requires frequent repairs, or a major repair (such as a compressor replacement) it may actually be more cost-effective to replace the system.
- Compatibility with Your Home: This includes the size of the unit, the layout of your ductwork, and the type of system you need. A qualified technician can help you choose the right system for your home.
- Cost: Replacing a heat pump can be a significant investment. However, a new, more efficient system can save you money on your energy bills in the long run.