HVAC Duct Cleaning Specialists
Cleaning your homes ducting system is not always the first thing that comes to mind, but is certainly something worth considering. Not only do dirty ducting systems contribute to a large number of health problems, they also cause your entire HVAC system to work harder which wastes energy, and are often the reason for premature furnace failure.
Do you have children? Anyone in your household have asthma? Allergies? Has it been more than 3 years since they’ve been cleaned? If you answered yes to any of the above questions, getting your ducts cleaned should be a top priority.
Indoor Air Quality Affects Your Family’s Health
According to the EPA, your indoor air is typically 2 – 5 times more polluted (and can be up to 100 times more polluted) than the outside air. Much of this pollution comes from toxic gasses emitted by carpeting, building materials, paint, cleaning chemicals, disinfectants, pesticides, and more. This pollution ends ups being circulated through your homes HVAC system, with no way of escaping.
Dirty Ducts Cost You Money
Not only do dirty ducts cause unhealthy living situations, they can also be the silent predator that is hiking your energy bill every month. Air ducts that are full of dirt and debris make your entire HVAC system work harder and can be a large contributor to high energy bills. It is estimated that cleaning your home or offices ducting system can save you 25%-40% on your energy bill!
With today’s technology, furnaces can easily last 15+ years before they will need to be replaced. However, regardless of the quality or brand furnace you may have installed, dirty ducts can be a silent killer. It is estimated that 90% of heating and cooling system failures are a direct result of dirt and debris. Give us a call today to inspect your homes ducting system before its too late!
Top Reasons For Cleaning Your Ducting System:
- One out of every six people who suffer from allergies does so because of the direct relationship to the fungi and bacteria in their air duct systems.
- 90% of heating and cooling system failures are caused by dust and dirt.
- Air duct cleaning can save you 25%-40% on your energy bill.
- Experts agree that most people spend 60 to 90% of their time indoors.
- 50% of all illnesses are either caused or aggravated by polluted indoor air.
- The average six-room house collects 40 pounds of dust each year.
- Air pollution contributes to lung disease, which claims close to 361,000 lives in America every year and is the third-leading cause of death in the United States.
- The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency ranks poor indoor air quality among the top five environmental risks to public health.
See What Our Customers Are Saying